



My favorite thing about the whole week was when I first learned to swim and jumped off the raft. It was great to see my family after a long week of cleaning the house (in preparation for vacation). Um, my other favorite thing was when I saw Great Grammie Feather after a long time of not seeing her. I played Sonic the Hedgehog and finally got through a song of Guitar Hero! I realize that the Sonic the Hedgehog game is not that easy! I also played the Arcade game on the XBox. The easiest games were Solitaire, Uno, and Star Wars. I played the real card game Uno many times too! Battleship was one of the games we played on rainy days, and my absolute favorite thing was getting to see my family! :)

2 comments:
Natalie has it right at a very young age! The most important thing is family!
Woah she looks so old in those pictures! How old is she now?
Post a Comment