




This is what Erin says about Sebago:
"I love Sebago. I swam to the raft and it was really deep! My Oso took me to the store to buy a lifejacket...it was a Barbie! Oso said he wanted a Barbie one too but they didn't have it in his size so he didn't get one. He already has his own lifejacket anyhow. I stayed for seven days! We went to see Wall-E when it rained, although a couple of times when it did rain we didn't go anywhere. On the last day at Sebago we stayed for dinner. And I had really much fun, and on the last day there was sunshine too. I want to say that Nana and Oso and Kay Kay stayed with Ronnie and Toni for seven days again and we left because mom and dad had to work."

2 comments:
As I read this paragraph I can totally hear her voice and personality in it
She is so cute! Glad you had some sun at Sebago :-)
Post a Comment