


Last week was our family vacation on Sebago Lake with Nana and Oso, and Meghan, Glen, and Maddie. Unfortunately for us, there was quite a bit of cloudy skies and cool weather, along with a couple of days of rain. We did however get some sunshine, and found other things to do when Mother Nature rained on our parade. Because of the number of people, I'm gonna do this thing one kid at time, and let them tell me what to say. Today I am starting with Mr. Connor. Here is his vacation tales:
I had a lot of fun, and I just loved going swimming every day. I wish we could go back and make a video of me jumping off the raft. That would be funny. When dad said, "Time to get out of the water" I jumped right off (the raft). I can swim out to the raft by myself with a lifejacket now.
When I was playing "Sonic" (on the XBox), I got really far in the game because I went to Ocean Wave, which is really hard to get to, I got to the part with whales, which is really far. When you get to play Tales on the game, I kept on failing with him cause I'm not that good with him cause I've only played him a couple times. When Glen played Sonic, he made it to the last level when you have to kill Dr. Eggmond's pet to save the princess. Dr. Eggmond's pet killed Sonic, so Glen didn't win. But Glen was so close to winning!
That is all I want to say.

0 comments:
Post a Comment