



Tim's sister Meghan got married this past Friday night in a beautiful ceremony at The Red Barn at the Links golfcourse, followed by a raucous and extremely awesome party otherwise known as the reception. We seriously danced the night away and then some...Connor is an incredible breakdancer, a fact we did not know until we some him "busting a (few) move(s)" while dancing with Nana. He told us he was the hottest dancer on the floor...and he was right!
Tim, Natalie, Connor and Erin were all in the wedding as groomsman, bridesmaid, ring bearer, and flower girl. Natalie danced quite a bit as well, and Erin played with Tori (a child of a cousin) and a beachball. A good time was had by all and Meghan and Glen are I am sure happily honeymooning away.
In other Galvin news, Natalie got her first flower from a boy at school today. I called daddy to let him know so he'd be prepared...I won't tell you his first two words, because they are...hmmm...inappropriate, but they were immediately followed by "Now can I get a shotgun?"

1 comments:
wow Natalie looks like a young lady in those pictures! She has grown up so much it is unbelievable! Tell her I think she is beautiful!
Post a Comment