Thursday, February 21, 2008

School Vacation Week









"oh no, I lost my hair!"







This week has been winter vacation week for the kids. Unfortunately, mom spent the majority of the week so far really sick and consequently sleeping most of the time. However, I have managed to snag a few snapshots of some of the antics of my silly children this week. Connor finally cornered Tim into shaving his head today. Erin was invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese for one of her classmates this evening, and had herself a grand time as she does just about everywhere she goes. :) Her birthday is coming up shortly and we plan to take her to a Portland Pirates ice hockey game (her idea of all things!). There aren't any pics of Nat this week because she pretty much has kept to herself and has read quite a bit (I've learned...you don't interrupt a reader...her turn is coming though!).

0 comments: