Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Connor and Sarah











Now for those of you who know Connor, you know he is a boy's boy. He loves all things considered "boyish", including Spiderman, Transformers, and going to battle. In fact, when I was pregnant with Sarah, he made his feelings known about NOT wanting another sister: "If it comes out and it's a girl, I'm going to put it back and tell God it can't come back out until it's a boy!".
However, Connor has developed a soft spot for Sarah, and she loves him back equally as much. He makes her laugh like no one else can, right out loud from the belly! :) As you probably noticed from a few of the pics, he is also sharing his love of New England sports with her as well (although "Patriots" is still a bit of a sore word in our house still). In fact, as I write this, he is on the couch taking in a Bruins game (and daddy's not even home!).

0 comments: