You all will have to let me know what you think of the new look of this blog. :) I found a great site for blog templates and I like what I've found so far.
Erin continues to be as funny as all get out. She told nana the other day that her doll was going to colorguard, and they were going to warm up. They were going to do somersaults, but it's not summer, so they'll be doing wintersaults instead.
As I write this Connor is upstairs sick. Poor boy. Hopefull with a good nights rest he'll be feeling a little better in the morning. :( He's such a great kid...he volunteers to shovel outside and clean off my car when it snows (and there's been lots of that lately!).
Friday, January 23, 2009
New Year, New Look
Posted by The Galvin Family at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it looks awesome! :)
looks good...except I can't read the white text at the top :)
Post a Comment