

Wow, I've been a slacker! My biggest apologies!
The kids went trick or treating last night, then went to the GLOW (God Lights Our Way) party at church tonight. As you can see above, we had Sharpay from HSM, a warrior, a cheerleader, and a somewhat reluctant Elmo. I am now surrounded by more candy than I ever wanted to see lol. But they had a good time, and mom even did too!
Sooo much has happened in the last month or so. I have started working as an independent consultant for Arbonne, and while I have put in a lot of effort and time (my choice), I am starting to see that the effort really does pay off, even if it's not an immediate result. Actually, the long term results are much better anyway, and more permanent. I took a challenge to make $1200 retail volume and sign up four new wholesalers in October...and I am proud to say I am the only one on my team to accomplish the goal! As part of this challenge, I also held a Pink Party in support of breast cancer research, and I want to thank all the ladies who showed up and gave their support! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment