

Hey there,
So, I apologize for the lack of postings...we had a bit of disaster called a hard drive crash at our house, which caused major problems with more than just blogging. Unfortunately, we have not been able to recover our pictures yet, but when we do I will post more about Connor's seventh birthday (yes, he's SEVEN) party. But for now....
We got a new camera as a present to us, and it takes much better pictures than our old one, so the pics should have better quality.
I went away for a women's retreat with our church to Brookwoods on Lake Winnepesaukee. Christine Wyrtzen, nationally known singer, author, and speaker, came to share with us. We had a quite a bit of fun, but God also did a deep work that is ongoing as we speak. The theme of the weekend was forgiveness, and it was VERY timely.
I was gone Friday and Saturday, and came home Saturday to find my mother's day present: a brand new keyboard!!! YEA!!! Now I just have to learn how to play. I am currently on the hunt for a piano teacher, and until then I am working on using the learning sequences on my keyboard, and have gotten some helpful hints from my friend Bernice as well.

1 comments:
If you go to
http://www.gmajormusictheory.org/Freebies/freebies.html
You can get free pdf's of beginner level 1-4 songs...
have fun!
Post a Comment