Monday, April 7, 2008

Fashion Queen




Okay, so I cannot believe I am even posting this, but I'll probably take more crap from some people for not posting it. A couple months ago I was in Torrid (a store in the local mall) and signed up to be considered for an upcoming fashion show, just for fun, never figuring I'd get called. Well, I got picked to be in it. So I go to my fitting (with Nat in tow, cause she loves this stuff), and get asked to wear a swimsuit. So I agreed, within reason. So the pictures above, which are the only ones I will post (and I refuse to post the video) are from the end of the show. I only have a few anyway because he who will not be named did mostly video and not many pictures (and he was supposed to be takin' pics that I could edit later lol).

3 comments:

Jazmine Isabella West said...

You did fantastic! Love you bunches!

Amanda said...

What a great opportunity. Congrats! You look great!

Becky said...

you were the best there!!! You sexy thang!