I've been following this blog that I found off another friend's blog, and the really cool woman who writes it does a "Not Me" Monday...it's all the things we "didn't do"!! :) And it has been fun to read every week, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.
I absolutely did not ignore my two year old when she came to wake me up so I could get a few more minutes of sleep. Nope, not me!
And I absolutely did not leave all the camp laundry sitting at the house, and I definitely did not go to the beach for a beautiful lunch with the hubby and Natalie and Erin. Laundry is important...I would never leave it sitting there in exchange for the beach. Nope, not me!
And I did not go for a great run and then come home and eat Skittles with the hubby while watching the Home Run Derby. Me? Of course not! :)
Hope you all are enjoying not doing anything today too!

0 comments:
Post a Comment