Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is our (mine and Tim's) nine year anniversary, which means we have been together in total for ten and a half years. And what a ride it has been.
Most people didn't think we'd last that long dating. They were shocked when we married and had a family (not necessarily in that order). And here we are nine years later.
I can't say the road has been easy. Sometimes, it has been very hard. And at times, I'm not sure either one of us thought we were going to make it. But here we are, by God's grace. That's not to say it's easy now...it's not. Marriage takes constant commitment, dedication, and work. But I am more in love with Tim now than I was when I first fell in love with him ten years ago, despite all the difficulties, trials, etc. And I thank God every day that He gave me such a great husband and family, and for another day to celebrate our love for Him and for each other.

2 comments:

Becky said...

happy anniversary sis!

Amanda said...

Awww. :) Happy Anniversary!